EBSCOHost Login | www.ebscohost.com login sign in
The EBSCOhost account login has several types. You can choose to login using any of them. The types include EBSCONET, EBSCOadmin, EBSCOhost collection manager, and GOBI.
To login to your EBSCO Account, the following steps will guide you:
EBSCOhost login www.ebscohost.com login
- The first step in your login process involves, opening the web address ebscohost.com using a web browser of your choice
- On the page that opens, scroll down until you get to the bottom right side of the page, once there choose the login option that you want. The login options are mentioned above as types of EBSCOhost login.
- If you are a customer then the option you are going to choose is EBSCONET. Once you click on it, a page will appear.
- On that page, enter your CUSTOMER CODE, USERNAME, CORRECT PASSWORD, and LANGUAGE of choice.
- Finally, click login to enter into your account.
EBSCO Account login password recover
There is an option which you can access if you forget your password. This option allows you to recover your password as well as other login details. To do this, click on the link Forgot login information? This is found on the login button.
Next, on the page that opens, enter your email address. Make sure that the email address you type is the same one you used to register your account.
An email will be sent to your inbox, open the email and follow the instructions contained within.
Once you follow the instructions above, you will recover your password and other login details you need. Then you can use them to log in to your account.
How to create new EBSCOhost account?
If you are new to EBSCOhost, then you need to create an account. To do this, you need your username and password. If you don’t know your username and password, contact the nearby EBSCO regional office. You can also get them using the numbers found on the website. To get the numbers click on the link Don’t have an EBSCONET account?
How to login to an EBSCOadmin account?
If you choose the EBSCOadmin option, then you can login using these steps:
- Once you click on the EBSCOadmin option, a login page will open.
- On that page, enter your user ID and your password
- Then click on the login button to enter your account.
Forgot your EBSCOadmin account password?
You can recover your password by clicking on the link forgot your password? Once you do that, a page will appear.
On that page enter your user ID and then click continue. A set of instructions will appear, follow them carefully to recover your password. Unfortunately, the password you will get will not be your original password but a new one which you can set yourself. After resetting the password, you can then use it to login.
How to login to EBSCOhost collection manager?
To log in, click on the link EBSCOhost collection manager. On the page that appears, enter your user ID and password and then click on the login button to enter your account.
If you forget your password, click on the link forgot your password? Once you do this, you can then enter the password reset page, follow the instructions within to reset your password.
To create a new EBSCO host collection manager account, click on the link Request new account and follow the instructions within very carefully.